Repeat after me, "The iPad I use belongs to my parents."
Learn the basics early on:
- iPad are flat at all times
- "Apples up!" means screens down immediately.
- With your parents' permission, you may have games on the iPad you use, but don't play them at school, unless you want a detention.
- Come to school with your iPad fully charged.
- In case you didn't know, the iPad you use belongs to your parents, not you.
- You read and signed an Acceptable Use of Technology and Student Pledge before school started. You can find a copy of it, along with other iPad stuff on the iPad Initiative page. Live by it.